- The Academy is fully compliant with The Equality Act of 2010. (Audit by Ridge Property and Construction Consultants).
- Dapifer ( year 5 block) and the ground floor of the main building are wheelchair accessible with easy access double doors.
- Some of our classrooms are upstairs. There is no lift. Where this is the case, room changes to a ground floor classroom can be made.
- The front desk has a wheel-chair height section and is DDA compliant.
- There is a disabled toilet.
- We ensure, where ever possible, that equipment used is accessible to all children regardless of their needs. Specialist equipment can be supplied by the SEND department.
- Extra-curricular activities including Easter and Summer Camps are accessible for children with SEND.
- Our Accessibility Plan