At Sandye Place Academy, all members of staff and governors accept responsibility for those pupils recognised as 'disadvantaged’ and are committed to meeting their pastoral, social and academic needs.
Every child who is considered to be ‘disadvantaged’ is valued, respected and entitled to develop to his/her full potential, irrespective of disadvantage.
The Pupil Premium will be used to provide additional educational support to improve the progress and raise the achievement for these pupils.
Our Academy Pupil Premium Policy is available here under the Polices page.
For 2018-19, the expected pupil premium allocation is £69K (based on current numbers). However, this could be adjusted based on January census.
- Pupil Premium Report 2017-18 is being updated and will be updated here soon.
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Report to Parent 1617
- Pupil Premium Report to Parents Aug 2015
- Pupil Premium Report to Parents Nov 2014
- Pupil Premium Report to Parents Sep 2013